Bob Drury started the Roof Deck Operations in San Antonio back in 1986. He knew it could be a successful business like it was for the original Drury Company in Cape Girardeau. About that same time Kevin Whitﬁeld and Mark Stevens moved to San Antonio and together with Bob’s direction the roof deck team was assembled.
The team has been installing Lightweight Insulating Concrete Roof Decks on schools, hospitals, and other institutional buildings all over Central, South, and West Texas for over 30 years.
2016 and 2017 were some of the best and busiest years, with the team pouring over 1 million square feet of roof decks last year. They also discovered that in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, a roof deck poured by the crew at the Travis Middle School in Port Lavaca, TX remained intact while most others were torn oﬀ or damaged. The crew is providing this quality with the same pump that Bob built and helped design in 1962!
Past Projects Include:
- DELL TECHNOLOGIES RR5
- DELL TECHNOLOGIES PS3B
- LIBERTY HILL ISD – LIBERTY HILL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- PFLUGERVILLE ISD – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL #23
- CROCKETT COUNTRY CCSD – OZONA HIGH SCHOOL
- COMAL ISD – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL #19
- COMAL ISD – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL #20
- COMAL ISD – MIDDLE SCHOOL #8
- ALAMO EXHIBITION HALL & COLLECTIONS BUILDING
- TEXAS BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- SAN ANTONIO REHAB HOSPITAL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – DAWSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – MOORE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – RAY HIGH SCHOOL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – METRO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – SAM HOUSTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- CORPUS CHRISTI ISD – FOOD SERVICE CENTER
- DEL MAR COLLEGE
- INGLESIDE ISD – LEON TAYLOR MIDDLE SCHOOL
For more information on Drury South Roof Decking checkout their website at https://drurysouthinc.com